164.3 Acres Coleman County!
* Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views. Over 150 Ft. of Elevation Changes.
* Heavy Cover: Live Oak, Red Oak, Post Oak, Mesquite, Pecan, and Shinnery Oak.
* 1 Water Well with Submersible Pump.
* Coleman County Electricity.
* Small Gravel Pit.
* Excellent Hunting for Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Dove & Quail.
* County Road Frontage (Located at the end of a County Road 4274).
* Owner Financing Available!
– Shown By Appointment!
(Buyer’s Agents Welcome, but Must Accompany Client From Initial Showing Forward.)
(Ranch & Hunting Land Realty strives to represent all properties accurately. Ranch & Hunting Land Realty does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us, nor do we guarantee its reliability. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale.)