64.79 Acres, Eastland County, Texas
* This property has approximately 10 acres of water on a 64 Acre Private Lake,
* Excellent Fishing and Duck Hunting. Good Deer, Hog, Dove, Squirrel, and Turkey Hunting.
* $3,195 Per Acre. $207,000 Total Price.
* The Lake has been Stocked with Trophy Bass Fishing in Mind. Only Pure Certified Florida Bass have been used. Thousands of Coppernose Bluegill, Redear Sunfish, and Thread Fin Shad have been stocked as forage for the Bass.
* The Lake is currently full of Large Bass and Slab Crappie.
* Heavy Brush throughout Property. Thick Post Oak Tree Cover.
* Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views.
* Large Flocks of Ducks use the Lake in the Fall and Winter.
* Water available by Westbound Water Supply Corp.
* Electricity provided by WTU.
* County Road Frontage (CR 255).
* Located Between Cross Plains and Eastland.
Listing Broker: Chris Roland – 325-647-7889
(Buyer’s Agents Welcome, but Must Accompany Client From Initial Showing Forward.)
(Ranch & Hunting Land Realty strives to represent all properties accurately. Ranch & Hunting Land Realty does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us, nor do we guarantee its reliability. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale.)