- Name of Property: Agri Enterprise 3750
- Status: New
- Price: $34,950,000
- Acreage: 3,750
- Location: Operations service the Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Closest Town: Durant, OK and Colbert,OK
- Access: paved and gravel county roads
- Taxes: $undetermined at this time
- Topography: flat to rolling
- Improvements: Headquarter Residence,shops,barns & equipment
- Home Sqft: 3,177
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Forage: burmuda,native,clovers,alfalfa,grazon,silage
- Capacity: 350 mama cows and 1,000 head feeders
- Water: Rural Water District, wells and pumps
- Wildlife: Dear, turkey, ducks, geese, fox, coyotes,etc.
- Utilities: Electric
Our country was developed by a breed of pioneers that were noted for being entrepreneurial and innovative.
The Agri Enterprise is the epitome of the pioneer effort. The owners have developed each section of the property to produce at its highest level based on the effective use of the amenities that nature has provided with while protecting the environment.
The home place has a deep 30 surface acre lake that irrigates corn or sorghum crops, the balance is well maintained pastures of Bermuda, rye, native clovers as well as other formage for the mama cow operation.
Another portion of the ranch houses employees along with a commercially equipped shop, equipment sheds, silage pit, hay storage, along with state of the art tractors, feed trucks, hay grinders, disks, plows, planters, cattle haulers, etc.
The Elite Sod Farms, LLC has state of the art sod preparation, seeding, fertilizing, mowing, cutting and stacking for the most efficient marketing cycle. The pallets are then loaded on Semi trailers for delivery to the customer. The irrigation system has approximately 8 miles of underground pipe that utilizes the surface water from the Red River. (Permits in place.) There is approximately 360 acres available for expansion with the irrigation pipe in place.
The Sod Farm sits on top of thousands of tons of sand aggregates from river rock to cement sands to possibly fracking sand.
The residential and commercial growth area from Dallas to Oklahoma City includes Dallas/Fort Worth, Frisco and Denison, Texas and Durant, Ardmore, Pauls Valley, Norman and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma which is predicted to keep the demand for sod and sands at an increasing level for the next 30 years.
This is a turn-key operation which would include one year of management consulting from the Owner with all employees, customer lists, equipment, cattle and feed. (A list will be negotiated to be as of a certain closing date.)
THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND IONIC OPERATION. New born calf to packing house with home grown forage.
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/agri-enterprise-3750#sthash.rWoizLdi.dpuf
Features and Activities
Colbert, OK, United States