- NAME OF PROPERTY: Bokoshe Mountain 120-jc
- STATUS: New
- ACREAGE: 120 Acres
- LOCATION: 32 mi. W. of Ft Smith, 115 mi. SE of Tulsa.
- CLOSEST TOWN: Bokoshe, Oklahoma
- ACCESS: Paved County Road
- TAXES: $303.57
- TOPOGRAPHY: Rugged, Mountain Top to Valley Floor
- IMPROVEMENTS: House, Sheds, Fencing, Pond.
- HOME SQFT: 981
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHS: 1
- WATER: Pond, Seasonal Creek
- WILDLIFE: Deer, Turkey, Native Species.
- UTILITIES: Rural Water and Electricity
If the words “hunting camp” make your heart quicken just a little bit, you need to take a look at this one. The property is located on a paved county road just a mile South of Highway 63 and 30 miles West of Ft. Smith, Arkansas or 115 miles Southeast of Tulsa for sure and easy access. The house and outbuildings sit at the base of Bokoshe Mountain, elevation 550 feet. Follow the trails to the West and you will top out on the plateau at 850 feet. The views from the top are amazing and the food plots and shooting lanes are scattered along the upper elevation. The deer population on the property is very good as much of the surrounding land has been cleared, pushing them onto this mountain with plenty of cover and feed. The property is also home to Turkey, Squirrel, Rabbit and the other native species and the pond provides for fishing when the hunting is done. The house provides all of the modern conveniences, the property provides peace and solitude, and the outbuildings provide plenty of storage for your vehicles and equipment. If you are in the market for an affordable recreational property or a home away from the crowd this one of a kind offering deserves a look!
Features and Activities
Bokoshe Mountain, Bokoshe, OK, United States