- Name of Property: Crooked Creek Ranch 211-jc
- Status: Price Reduced
- Price: $585,000
- Acreage: 211 Acres
- Location: 3 hrs. S. of Tulsa, 2 hrs N. of Dallas.
- Closest Town: Spencerville, Oklahoma
- Access: County Road
- Taxes: $525.13
- Topography: Flat to very gently sloping.
- Improvements: Home, Barn, Shop, Pens, Storm Shelter.
- Home Sqft: 2046
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Forage: Bermuda, Bahaia, Clover, Native Grasses.
- Capacity: 80 Cow/calf Pairs
- Water: 5 Ponds, 1 Spring Fed.
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Native Species.
- Utilities: Electric, Rural Water.
- Development Potential Yes
Excellent Combination Ranch with a nice home and improvements. This high production Southeastern Oklahoma Ranch is one of the prettiest you will find! The land is cross fenced into 8 pastures and/or hay meadows comprised of improved and native grasses including Bermuda, Bahaia, and Clover. Mature Pine and Hardwood line most of the fences providing cover, shade and wildlife habitat. Water is plentiful with 5 ponds, one of which is spring-fed, and a creek that weaves along the North side of the property. Improvements include a very nice 3 bed, 2 bath home with attached garage, covered front porch, and a large covered patio. There is a very nice 2-story storage building which also houses a storm shelter, and a gazebo built around an old hand-dug well. The shop building is 30′ x 48′ with concrete floor and the large cattle/hay barn is 65′ x 92′. The working pens are pipe and sucker rod and include a squeeze chute and calf table. All of the essentials that make up a first class operation are in place and ready to go to work, but this very special place offers much more. Ranching is a lifestyle and the biggest benefits are not measured in terms of sheer production, time spent on this place is an absolute pleasure. Give Joel a call and arrange for your showing today!
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/crooked-creek-ranch-211-jc#sthash.967vzler.dpuf
Features and Activities
195703 County Road 4315, Spencerville, OK, United States