- Name of Property: Deer Hunting Haven 193 – rdb,jc
- Acreage: 193 acres m/l
- Location: 2.5 Hrs, N of Dallas, and 2.5 Hrs SE of Oklahoma, City
- Closest Town: Blanco, OK
- Access: County Road
- Topography: This property is flat river bottom with one hill.
- Improvements: Modest home, Perimeter Fencing, full of deer.
- Capacity: Could run 20 Pairs
- Water: Brushy Creek runs through property year round
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Pigs, squirrels, and a variety of other wildlife.
This property is a deer hunters dream with fertile food plots running through the property, brushy creek winding its way all year, and the diverse terrain. The home would make an excellent hunting cabin. You also have the option of running a small herd of cows along with the tremendous hunting this property offers.
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/deer-hunting-haven-193-rdbjc#sthash.Uk3KwgPD.dpuf
Features and Activities
HCR 62 Box 3095 74560