- Name of Property: Eight Mile Mountain 170-jc
- Status: New
- Price Per Acre: $1,200.00
- Price: $204,000.00
- Acreage: 170 Acres
- Location: 3 hrs S. of Tulsa, 3 hrs. N. of Dallas.
- Closest Town: Talihina, OK
- Access: County and Gravel Roads
- Taxes: $63.09
- Topography: Mountainous.
- Water: 2 Ponds, Wet Weather Creek.
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Native Species.
This 170 Acres of Pristine Mountain property offers excellent hunting, scenic views and gravel road access. The elevation of the property ranges from 1100 to 1400 feet, creek bottoms to mountain peaks. There is abundant Pine as well as Hardwood forest for habitat and two ponds and a creek for watering holes. If you are looking for a hunting or get-away property that is isolated, yet accessable with the added value of timber income you need to take a look at this one! Give Joel a call today, the views from these mountain tops are awesome!
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/eight-mile-mountain-170-jc#sthash.qdd7TD5E.dpuf
Features and Activities
Wet Weather Creek, Talihina, Oklahoma