- NAME OF PROPERTY: Featherston 100-jc
- ACREAGE: 100 Acres
- LOCATION: 100 miles S. of Tulsa, 190 miles N. of Dallas
- CLOSEST TOWN: Quinton, Oklahoma
- ACCESS: State Highway 31
- TAXES: $39.39
- TOPOGRAPHY: Sloping, Elevation ranges from 600′ to 950′.
- FORAGE: Hardwood and Pine Forest, Native Grass Mix.
- WATER: Seasonal Creeks.
- WILDLIFE: Deer, Turkey, Squirrel, Native Species.
- UTILITIES: Electricity available at highway.
This beautiful, pristine recreational property lies on the northern slope of the Sans Bois Valley 4 miles east of Featherston just off of Highway 31. The South end of the property is a narrow strip of bottomland that sits at 600′ of elevation and just corners up to the highway. The elevation rises to the North and finally tops out at 950′ resulting in breathtaking views of the valley below. The terrain is mostly a steady slope interspersed with small wet weather creeks and some interesting rock formations. The timber profile is mostly Hardwood providing for excellent deer habitat but there is also a scattering of Pine and Cedar. The majority of the property is surprisingly navigable and open enough for easy clearing of trails, trails and more trails. Bring the hunting equipment, the camping gear, the ATVs and the horses and enjoy your very own private retreat!
Features and Activities
22313 OK-31, Quinton, OK 74561, USA