- Name of Property: Lakeview High Fence Ranch-55 jc
- Price: $535,000
- Acreage: 55 Acres m/l
- Location: 1 hr. East of Tulsa, 45 min. SW of Joplin, MO, 1 hr. NW of Springdale, AR.
- Closest Town: Bernice, Oklahoma
- Access: State Highways 125 and 85A
- Taxes: $2281.09
- Topography: Level
- Improvements: Home, Metal Bldg w/ Apartment, 3 Barns, 7 Sheds, Kennels, High Fencing, Pond.
- Home Sqft: 2188
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Forage: Native Pasture
- Capacity: 10-12 Cow-calf Pairs
- Water: Pond
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Native Species, Waterfowl.
- Utilities: Electric, Rural Water, Well.
This beautiful property near Grand Lake O’ the Cherokees was developed as an exotic animal ranch, it has been home to Deer, Elk, Ostrich, Camels, Monkeys, and other Exotic Species. Improvements include a Heated Nursery Barn, 2-30×45 Barns for livestock or hay storage, 5-30×16 Shelters, 14 High Fenced Runs, a large pasture with pond, a Metal building with attached Living Quarters, extensive Kennels, and a 2188′ Custom Built Home. The possibilities for this property are as large as your imagination, from horses, cattle, dogs, swine, or poultry to exotics, and from hobby to production to training to boarding. Don’t want to work that hard? How about just a lovely home on 55 acres with a view of Grand Lake and plenty of storage or pens for anything your heart desires only an hour away from Tulsa, OK, Joplin, MO, or Springdale, AR. The location is prime, the view is fantastic, and the possibilities are endless! Give Joel a call for your private showing.
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/lakeview-high-fence-ranch-55-jc#sthash.8wK1sX2Z.dpuf
Features and Activities
55900 E. 267 Rd, Bernice, OK 74331