{"slide_to_show":"1","slide_to_scroll":"1","autoplay":"false","autoplay_speed":"3000","speed":"300","arrows":"true","dots":"true","loop":"true","nav_slide_column":"3","rtl":"false"}
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image
Slider Nav Image

Leader Creek Ranch 370 – Ka – $851,000.00...

Leader Creek Ranch 370 – Ka – $851,000.00
Details: $851,000 · Acreage
Property ID#: 89953 Listing Status: Available

Agent: Bob & Sandy Bahe - Accredited Land Brokers & World Class Ranches

918-426-6006 or Toll Free 844-ALB-LAND
» View Agent Profile

Listing Information

Property Details

  • Name of Property: Leader Creek Ranch 370 – ka
  • Status: New
  • Price Per Acre: $2,300
  • Acreage: 370
  • Closest Town: Lula, OK
  • Access: County Road
  • Taxes: $Approximately $500 per year
  • Topography: Gently rolling to level
  • Improvements: Metal barn/Apartment, barn, Loafing shed
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Baths: 1
  • Forage: Bermuda, Rye, Lespedeza, Native Mix.
  • Capacity: 500 Sheep or 100 cow/calf pairs
  • Water: 10 ponds and Creek
  • Wildlife: Whitetail deer, turkey
  • Utilities: Rural Water and Electricity

Comments

Everyone looking to buy a ranch looks at the fences.  Good news, this place has new fencing!  Net-wire fence around approximately 75% of property.  The other 25% is fenced in 5 strand barbed wire.  Current owner is running 500 head of sheep.  You could run approximately 100 cow/calf pairs if you’d rather.
One thing that makes this ranch stand out is a creek running through it!  Leader Creek runs through the property. There is a solid metal bridge that makes going across the creek a breeze.  Ranch has plenty of water with 10 ponds and creek.  Large pecan and oak trees, with just enough timber for excellent hunting.
This ranch has an excellent blend of warm and cool season grasses consisting of common Bermuda, Midland Bermuda, Dallis grass, Bahia and several varieties of clovers. The cool season grasses are predominately Rye grass and some Fescue.
The steel pipe corrals are definitely adequate to work all the livestock that the property will carry.  36 x 100 metal barn being used to store feed and supplies.
There is a metal shop that has a comfortable living quarters, with 1 bedroom, a full bath with laundry hook-ups, with a  open kitchen living area.  This would make a suitable place to live while you are building your dream home. There is rural water, well and electricity.
Ranch location is ideal if you love the peace and quiet.  Located at the end of a dead-end road, making county traffic rare.  Just 20 miles from Ada, Oklahoma or 2 hours from either OKC or Dallas.

Priced to sell at $2,300 per acre.  Call Kelly Albrecht 580-380-2066

Additional details

None

Location

34.706995, -96.458705

Bob & Sandy Bahe

Accredited Land Brokers & World Class Ranches

918-426-6006 or Toll Free 844-ALB-LAND
918-426-6022

The Accredited Ranch & Land Brokers / World Class Ranches Team is devoted to helping you meet all your real estate needs. Their loyalty, integrity and commitment are unquestioned. Their knowledge and experience in real estate are exceptional. Let the..

Contact

Message has been sent successfully.