- Name of Property: Pocahontas Mountain 30-jc
- Acreage: 30 Acres
- Location: 1 1/2 hrs S. of Tulsa, 2 1/2 hrs N. Of Dallas
- Closest Town: Haileyville
- Access: County Road
- Taxes: $11.35
- Topography: Moderately Sloping, Wooded, Rugged.
- Forage: Native Grasses, Hardwood Forest.
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Squirrel, Native Species.
This beautiful little hunting property is only fifteen minutes from McAlester making it a quick and handy get-away. Elevation ranges from 670 feet on the South side to 800 feet on the North at the crest of Pocahontas Mountain which makes for breathtaking views from the top. Hardwood trees cover the mountainside, but not so thick that you can’t easily walk or ride the whole property. If you are looking for a place to ride the ATVs or horses this one could be made to order with just a little work clearing the trails. There are several locations on the land that would be excellent home sights if you are buying with a view toward the future. The wildlife is abundant and the peace and quiet is good for the soul, this place is just waiting for someone to come and enjoy it.
Features and Activities
Haileyville, OK, United States