- Name of Property: Pounds Valley 80-jc
- Acreage: 80Acres
- Location: 2 hrs. S. of Tulsa, 3 hrs N. of Dallas.
- Closest Town: Pittsburg
- Access: County Road
- Taxes: $76.85
- Topography: Flat to rolling
- Improvements: Electrical Service,Gates, Fencing, Ponds.
- Forage: Bermuda and Native Grass Mix
- Capacity: 20 Cow/calf Pairs
- Water: 2 nice ponds, Seasonal Creek
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Native Species.
- Utilities: Electricity
- Development Potential Yes, County Road Frontage
Handy sized Combination Ranch in beautiful Pounds Valley just South and East of Pittsburg, Oklahoma. Bermuda and Native Grass Mix for pasture as well as a hay meadow, 2 nice ponds for water, adequate cover and a Seasonal Creek for wildlife habitat, and a trailer with electricity already on site for a hunting camp. The hunting on this place is excellent, it backs up against a mountain range that is nothing but Deer habitat and the Deer come to water at the 2 ponds, the creek, and several small water holes. The pasture is very good as well, roughly half of it has been maintained for hay meadow and the brush and weeds have been kept to an absolute minimum. Beautiful views, peace and quiet, excellent hunting and grass and water for the livestock.Come take a look at this one!
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/pounds-valley-80-jc#sthash.v4icWcv6.dpuf
Features and Activities
Pittsburg, OK, United States