- Name of Property: Rock Creek 40-jc
- Acreage: 40 Acres
- Location: 120 mi. S. of Tulsa, 160 mi. N. of Dallas.
- Closest Town: Blanco, Oklahoma
- Access: Gravel County Road
- Taxes: $39.39
- Topography: Sloping, Wooded, Rugged.
- Forage: Hardwood Forest, Native Grasses.
- Water: Creek.
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Native Species.
Located only minutes off of either Highway 69/75 or the Indian Nation Turnpike, this property is the ideal recreational getaway. Rock Creek meanders from the North end to the South and features a honey hole or two for fishing as well as a rope swing for cooling off on those warm summer afternoons.There is a picnic/campground near the creek that is easily accessible even with a camper or trailer in tow. The land on either side of the creek ranges from moderately to extremely sloping and supports a healthy growth of hardwood trees that provide habitat for Deer, Turkey, Squirrel, Rabbit and the rest of the Native Species. Imagine having your own private retreat where you can hunt, fish, hike, climb, camp, ride the ATVs or the horses, or just be away from the crowd. This beautiful place offers all of these things and more on an affordable 40 acre parcel. Give Joel a call and have a look, your dream place could become reality!
Features and Activities
Blanco, OK, United States