- Name of Property: Twin Oaks Lakeview Ranch 57-jc
- Status: Contract Pending
- Price: $389,500
- Acreage: 57 Acres m/l
- Location: 2 hrs. SE of OKC, 1 1/2 hrs S of Tulsa.
- Closest Town: McAlester, OK
- Access: 1/2 mile off of Highway 270
- Taxes: $ 858.72
- Topography: Flat to Gently Sloping with a small Creek Bed and a 4 acre Pond
- Improvements: Main house with 7 stall horse barn, pond, boat dock, fencing
- Home Sqft: 3,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Forage: Native grass mix
- Capacity: 12 to 15 Cow/calf pairs.
- Water: 4 acre pond, seasonal creek.
- Wildlife: Deer, turkey, geese, ducks and other native species, bass, crappie and bluegill.
- Utilities: Rural water and electric, access to natural gas
- Development Potential Excellent, county roads on either side of the property
This one of a kind property is made to order for the horse lover, the water sports enthusiast, or both. The custom built barn-dominium features knotty pine interior walls throughout, an open floor-plan, and 2 bedrooms with a Jack& Jill bath and a family room in the upstairs loft. The master suite is on the ground floor with a spacious bedroom, walk-in closet, French doors opening to the patio, and a large master bath with double shower and whirlpool tub all done in beautiful custom tile. The kitchen is open to the dining room and the main living area, it features stainless steel appliances, large double sink, and custom granite tile. The main living area is surrounded by picture windows for a view of the property and the lake. It features 16 foot ceilings, a wood burning stove, and French doors opening to the patio. Temperature in the home is very economically maintained by a Ground Source heating and cooling system and ceiling fans throughout. An extra-large mudroom and storage area serves as transition from the house to the barn. The horse barn is spacious, open, and breezy. It consists of 7 oversized 12’x24’ Priefert Stalls and a 12’x24’ tack/grain room. There is an 11’x50’ hay loft over the concrete ally-way, and the stalls are open at the back for easy access and maintenance. The pasture is native grass, mostly level and open with just enough oak and hardwood trees for shade and shelter. The centerpiece of the property is a beautiful four acre private pond. A short walk from the patio will put you on the shore or at the boat dock to fish, boat, or just enjoy. The pond is stocked with trophy size Large-Mouth Bass, Crappie, and Bluegill. You can catch your supper and cook out on the patio or just enjoy a cool evening breeze and the scenery.
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/twin-oaks-lakeview-ranch-57-jc#sthash.2YPrvnmU.dpuf
Features and Activities
185 Miller Drive, McAlester, OK 74501, United States