- NAME OF PROPERTY: Two Lakes Ranch 1728 – ka
- ACREAGE: 1728 Acres
- LOCATION: North of Wapanucka, OK
- CLOSEST TOWN: Wapanucka, OK
- ACCESS: County Road 1750
- TAXES: $3,981
- IMPROVEMENTS: 2 homes, barns, shop & garage
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHS: 2
- FORAGE: Bermuda, Native, Johnson & Rye
- CAPACITY: 300 Cow/Calf Pairs
- WATER: 2 – 11 Acres Lakes + 32 ponds
- WILDLIFE: Trophy Bass, Crappie & Catfish. Whitetail
- UTILITIES: Rural Water & Electricity
- Impressive ranch house (built in 2005) has 3 Bedroom, 2 bath. Bosch kitchen appliances.
- 3 br, 2 bath second home ideal for guests or a ranch hand
- RV storage barn that has hookups for 2 RV’s
- larger garage with space for 4 wheelers was added in 2011
- 5 hay barns with 1300 round bale capacity
- 60×52 shop with 12 foot second story with bathroom
- 40×50 equipment shed – Extra storage with 2 sea crate containers (covered)
- nice working pens with water and electricity, partially covered with enclosed barn with a hay loft bunk room with 3/4 bath (calving barn)
- Additionally set of working pipe pens
- FORAGE: Pastures are bermuda, native with some Johnson & rye grass
- WATER: 35 ponds – 2 eleven acre watershed lakes stocked with trophy bass & crappie.
- Highway Frontage
- Prime Hunting!
It’s not very often when a productive large ranch like this goes on the market! Beautiful working cattle ranch in excellent location. Just 2 hours north of the Dallas Metroplex. Enjoy the life of the country and still be close to very new and exciting shopping areas. For the fisherman or boat enthusiast Lake Texoma is a mere 30 minutes away! This ranch offers excellent crop/cattle production with good water and good access over the ranch for both cattle and the operator. 200+ pecan trees. Abundant wildlife, whitetail deer, turkey, trophy bass & crappie. Prime hunting location. The list goes on and on with all the amenities!
Call Kelly Albrecht 580-380-2066
Features and Activities
RR 5 1050, Coalgate, OK 74538