- Name of Property: Wilburton 160-rdb,jc
- Status: Price Reduced
- Price Per Acre: $950.00
- Price: $152,000.00
- Acreage: 160 Acres m/l
- Location: 3 hrs. Southeast of Oklahoma City, 2 hrs. South of Tulsa, 4 hrs. North of Dallas, TX.
- Closest Town: Wilburton, Oklahoma
- Access: Oil & Gas Roadway
- Taxes: $66.00/yr
- Topography: Level to Slightly Sloping
- Forage: Oak, Pine and Cedar
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, and other Native Species
This Southeastern Oklahoma Hunting Property offers both isolation and good access. It is located on the back side of Robber’s Cave State Park and accessible by very good oil and gas roads. The property is relatively level and well wooded with Oak, Pine, and Cedar for winter time forage and cover. Proximity to the state Park is a definite plus as far as cabins for lodging, camper hook-ups, and access to the lake and trout fishery. This property will be a pleasure to hunt and you can bring the tent and rough it on the land, bring the camper and stay in the park, or rent one of the cabins to relax in after a day on your own private piece of the Great Outdoors!
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/wilburton-160-rdbjc#sthash.FW2RV4Iy.dpuf
Features and Activities