- Name of Property: Wilburton 24-rdb,jc
- Status: Price Reduced
- Price Per Acre: $1,750.00
- Price: $42,650.00
- Acreage: 24 Acres m/l
- Location: 2 hrs. SE of OKC, 1 1/2 hrs. S. of Tulsa.
- Closest Town: Wilburton, Oklahoma 74578.
- Access: County Road
- Taxes: $10.00/year
- Topography: Hilltop – Level to sloping.
- Forage: Oak, Cedar
- Water: Fish pond
Scenic getaway within 5 minutes of town! This property sits on top of a hill over-looking the valley to the West of Wilburton, OK. There is a nice sized fishing pond and plenty of oak and cedar for wildlife habitat. Access is provided by County Roads on the South and East sides and the view of the valley is amazing!
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/wilburton-24-rdbjc#sthash.NJhRJoMK.dpuf
Features and Activities
Wilburton, OK, United States