- Name of Property: Wildhorse Creek 160-skb/jc
- Acreage: 160 Acres
- Location: 170 mi. N of Dallas, 90 mi. S of Tulsa.
- Closest Town: McAlester, OK
- Access: Gravel County Road
- Taxes: $163.13
- Topography: Slightly sloping; Hills, Meadows and Bottom.
- Improvements: Barn, Sheds, Corrals.
- Forage: Native pasture with some Improved Grasses.
- Capacity: 30-35 Pairs
- Water: Creek, 3 ponds.
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Native Species.
- Utilities: Electricity. Rural Water Available.
- Development Potential Excellent, County Road Access on two sides.
This pretty little ranch is handily located just 9 miles North of Mcalester, OK via 8 miles of paved and 1 mile of gravel road.The property is characterized by gently sloping pastures dotted with 3 ponds, and the creek bottom with plenty of cover and excellent wildlife habitat. Improvements include a large barn and a long shed with feed bunks and a working facility. There was a home on the property at one time, so electricity is on site and rural water is as close as the county road. If you are in the market for that perfect place to run a few cows, hunt and fish, and put a little space between you and the neighbors, this one could be it!
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/wildhorse-creek-160-skbjc#sthash.67pQ43Cp.dpuf
Features and Activities
10014 Tannehill Rd, McAlester, OK, United States