- Name of Property: Featherston Farm 1000-SKB
- Status: Upcoming Auction
- Price: $.
- Acreage: 1,000 acres
- Location: 2 hours S of Tulsa, OK
- Closest Town: Quinton, OK
- Access: 1 1/4 miles off of State Hwy 31/county road
- Taxes: $3,252.64 Estimated for 2016
- Topography: Very flat farmland with a forested hill
- Improvements: Home, feed mill, shop, barn, trailer, ponds,
- Home Sqft: 3,152
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Forage: Bermuda and native grasses
- Capacity: Farm ground
- Water: Irrigation lake, ponds, seasonal streams
- Wildlife: Whitetail, squirrels, turkey, dove, and other
- Utilities: Electricity, rural water, septic system, gas
- Development Potential The property could be subdivided
This farm features about 780 acres of farm ground in corn and beans. Of that, 460 acres is under irrigation, with the balance being dry ground. The Seller has operated a feed business from the property for many years and has a loyal client base. Approximately 220 acres is forested with a large irrigation lake and two good size stock ponds. The split-level home consists of over 3152 sq. ft. of living space, 4 bedrooms, three baths, laundry room, fireplace, a lot of built ins, walk out to back patio, and beautiful views of the farm and surrounding foothills. A 55’x130′ Quanset barn, barn, 56’x72′ shop and mobile home (for a farm hand) The feed mill features all the equipment needed to mix and bag feed for retail or wholesale use including large industrial grade grinder and mixer.. In addition to the farming aspect of this farm, there is also an abundance of wildlife including Whitetail deer, turkey, squirrels, dove, quail and other native wildlife. Please call Sandy Brock Bahe at 918-470-4710 or Toll Free at 844-ALB-LAND for additional information or to view.
Auction on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 6:00pm at the McAlester Elks Lodge.
Property Inspection and Tour Dates: Monday April 24, & May 15 from 3:00-6:00pm (Meet at track 6)
Download the Auction brochure under the More Details button on WorldClassRanches.com
Please call Sandy Brock Bahe at 918-470-4710 or Toll Free at 844-ALB-LAND for additional information or to view.
Auction being held by: Schrader Auctions, Brent Wellings 800-451-2709 SchraderAuction.com
Features and Activities
4390 Two Mile Rd, Quinton, OK 74561, USA