- Name of Property: Leader Creek Ranch 370-jc
- Price Per Acre: $2500.00
- Price: $925,000.00
- Acreage: 370 Acres
- Location: 2 hrs from Oklahoma City, 2 hrs from Dallas
- Closest Town: Lula, Oklahoma
- Access: County Road
- Taxes: $428.17
- Topography: Level to Slightly Sloping
- Improvements: Metal Shop Building, Barn, Corrals.
- Forage: Bermuda, Rye, Lespedeza, Native Mix.
- Capacity: 70 Cow/calf Pairs
- Water: 2 Creeks, 4 Ponds
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Squirrel, Native Species
- Utilities: Electric, Rural Water
- Development Potential County Road frontage on two sides.
Beautiful 65-70 Cow outfit located just 1 mile West and 1 mile North of the town of Lula, Oklahoma. This place has all of the essenentials; Plentiful water with 2 Creeks and 4 Ponds, Excellent grazing with Bermuda, Rye, Lespedeza, and a mix of Native Grasses, clean and level Hay Meadows totaling about 80 acres, a recently built Metal Shop Building with Rural Water and Electricity, a Large Hay Barn, Pipe Corrals, and 3/4 mile of County Road Access. If you’ve been looking for a good sized acreage for pasture without the added expense of a house in place, or that place with access and utilities at the ready so you can build your own home to suit, you need to take a look at this one!
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/leader-creek-ranch-370-jc#sthash.gcP1CkMX.dpuf
Features and Activities
Atoka, OK, United States