- Name of Property: Secret Valley Ranch 91.3-jc
- Acreage: 91.3 Acres
- Location: 120 mi. S of Tulsa, 85 mi. W of Ft Smith, AR
- Closest Town: Adamson, OK
- Access: Paved County Road
- Taxes: $1,238.01
- Topography: Slight grade on the North, 95% level.
- Improvements: Home, Detached Garage, Barn, Corrals, Ponds.
- Home Sqft: 2,226
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Forage: Bermuda, Little Bluestem, Clover, Native.
- Capacity: 20 to 30 Pairs.
- Water: 3 Ponds, Seasonal Creek.
- Wildlife: Deer, Turkey, Squirrel, Native Species.
- Utilities: Rural Water and Electric, Propane.
- Development Potential Excellent Paved Road Frontage.
This hidden gem of a ranch has country charm to spare. Tucked away in a picturesque little valley between Highways 270 and 31, this property offers a beautiful home with detached garage, high capacity improved pasture, 30’x60′ pole barn and working corrals. The spacious home features a large kitchen with plenty of counter space and storage including a large center island. The kitchen is open to the living area and the formal dining area as well as the custom entry way. The master bedroom includes a large master bath with oversized tub and shower and a small reading deck with its own entry. The other 2 bedrooms and bath are good sized as well and one of the bedrooms is adorned with french doors so that it could be used as a large office space. The improved pasture is well maintained and most of the fencing has been re-built in the last 5 years, the three ponds would allow for cross fencing if desired. The northeast corner of the property climbs up a little hill and supports a growth of mature hardwoods for wildlife habitat and hunting. If the dream is that perfect little place away from the traffic and noise where you can run some cows and hunt and fish, or just sit on the awesome porch and enjoy the peace and quiet this one is a must see!
– See more at: http://www.worldclassranches.com/rural-estates-homes/secret-valley-ranch-913-jc#sthash.RC41Av45.dpuf
Features and Activities
5644 U.S. 270, Wilburton, OK, United States