- NAME OF PROPERTY: Spring Branch 180-rb/jc
- ACREAGE: 180 Acres
- LOCATION: 130 mi. S of Tulsa, 135 mi. N. of Dallas.
- CLOSEST TOWN: Stringtown, Oklahoma
- ACCESS: County Road
- TAXES: $1,950.84
- TOPOGRAPHY: Level to Gently Sloping
- IMPROVEMENTS: Home, Shop Building, Fencing, Gates
- HOME SQFT: 2,400
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHS: 2.5
- FORAGE: Native Grass Mix
- WATER: 3 Ponds, Seasonal Creek
- WILDLIFE: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Native Species.
- UTILITIES: Electricity, Rural Water, Septic.
- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Excellent. County Road Frontage.
This Southeastern Oklahoma Hunting Ranch is made to order for the serious sportsman or anyone in search of peace, quiet and elbow room in some of the state’s finest wildlife habitat. The centerpiece of the property is the custom built 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,500 square foot home with 1,868 square feet of wrap-around porch. The home is all electric and features wood, tile and carpeted fllooring, custom tile counter-tops, wood burning stove, Pella windows and a heavy guage standing seam metal roof. The insulated metal shop building has a concrete floor and is plumbed with a bathroom and hot water and is set up for extra storage as well as equipment. The property itself is a mixture of hardwood forest and meadows that could easily be converted to food plots. Spring Branch Creek winds its way from the South side of the property to the North and there are 3 ponds as well, McGee Creek runs within yards of the west property line. Beautiful views await and wildlife opportunities abound! Give us a call and set up your showing today.
Features and Activities
Stringtown, OK, United States