- NAME OF PROPERTY: Tannehill Ranch 125-jc
- ACREAGE: 125.68 Acres
- LOCATION: 95 mi. S. of Tulsa, 175 mi. N. of Dallas
- CLOSEST TOWN: McAlester, Oklahoma
- ACCESS: County Road
- TAXES: $138.15
- TOPOGRAPHY: Level to Rolling Hills
- IMPROVEMENTS: 2 Barns, Shop, Fencing, Gates, Cattle Guards.
- FORAGE: Bermuda, Little Bluestem, Clover, Native Mix
- CAPACITY: 30 to 40 Cow-Calf Pairs.
- WATER: 3 Ponds, Seasonal Creek.
- WILDLIFE: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Native Species.
- UTILITIES: Electric, Rural Water, Septic.
- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Excellent. County Road Frontage.
Located just 10 minutes Northwest of McAlester, this scenic acreage offers location, easy access and much more. The improvements already in place include a small shop, a storage unit, a large hay shed and a pole barn. Rural water tap, electricity and a septic system are already on site. The land is fenced for one large pasture, a 10 acre trap and a small horse trap and all of the fencing is in very good shape. The forage is Bermuda with a mix of the Native Grasses and very productive, the place is currently running 30 pair year round and is in excellent condition. Water is provided by 3 good ponds and a wet weather creek and there are just enough trees to provide shade for the cattle and some habitat for the wildlife. If you are in the market for a place to build a home and run livestock or just in need of more grass, this one can fit the bill!
Features and Activities
354 Tannehill Loop S Rd, McAlester, OK 74501, USA