- ACREAGE: 365 Acres
- LOCATION: 95 mi. S. of Tulsa, 175 mi. N. of Dallas
- CLOSEST TOWN: McAlester, Oklahoma
- ACCESS: County Road.
- TAXES: $546.02
- TOPOGRAPHY: Mostly Level, Some Sloping.
- IMPROVEMENTS: 2 Shops, Arena, Receiving Pens, 2 Hay Sheds.
- FORAGE: Bermuda, Fescue, Bluestem, Native Mix.
- CAPACITY: 120 Pairs, 250 Stockers.
- WATER: 8 Ponds, 2 Seasonal Creeks.
- WILDLIFE: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Native Species.
- UTILITIES: Rural Water, Electricity, Septic.
- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Excellent County Road Frontage.
This diversified Southeastern Oklahoma ranching operation has much to offer. The well maintained mix of Improved and Native Grasses obviously identifies it as a first rate cow-calf ranch but there are more options. The property also has a complete processing and recieving facility with electronic scales and loading chutes built with the stocker operator in mind. There is a lighted arena on site that has been a destination for the local ropers for years as well as a source of income. Other improvements include a large newer shop building, a small shop building, a pole barn, a large hay shed and a storage unit. There are two full sets of utilities just off of the County Road for the buyer looking to build a home. The 8 ponds provide plenty of stock water and would allow for cross-fencing the pastures any number of ways. The possibilities are many and varied but they all begin with grass and this place has it in spades. If your priority is to have a place that produces, this one can’t be overlooked!
Features and Activities
354 Tannehill Loop South Road, McAlester, OK, United States