- NAME OF PROPERTY: Tannehill Ranch 80-jc
- ACREAGE: 80 Acres
- LOCATION: 95 mi. S. of Tulsa, 175 mi. N. of Dallas
- CLOSEST TOWN: McAlester, Oklahoma
- ACCESS: County Road
- TAXES: $137.53
- TOPOGRAPHY: Level to Slightly Sloping.
- IMPROVEMENTS: Fencing, Gates.
- FORAGE: Bermuda, Fescue, Native Mix.
- CAPACITY: 20-25 Pairs or 50-60 Stockers.
- WATER: 2 Ponds, Seasonal Creek.
- WILDLIFE: Deer, Turkey, Waterfowl, Native Species.
- UTILITIES: Rural Water and Electricity at County Road.
- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Good. County Road Access.
This highly productive tract of improved grassland is geared toward maximun production per acre. The grasses are a blend of Bermuda, Fescue, Little Bluestem and other Native Varieties. Two large ponds provide more than plenty of water and would allow for crossfencing as many as 8 traps. Utilities are as close as the County Road if you are looking to add improvements and the town of McAlester is only 10 minutes away. An offering this clean and productive within a few minutes of town doesn’t come along very often so don’t let this one get away!
Features and Activities
354 Tannehill Loop South Rd. , McAlester Ok 74501